As you know everyone serving alcohol in any capacity in Australia has to have a valid RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate). To comply with liquor licensing requirements, we need to have hard copies of all supplier RSAs at the event. 

By giving us the below information for the cities you're exhibiting in, we can ensure we contact (*cough* harass *cough*) the relevant people for their RSA's, and can get in touch with them on event day if need be.

Thanks for bearing with us as we get you all legit for pouring your wines at ROOTSTOCK this year. 

If you or one of your pourers doesn't have an RSA for their relevant state, we've prepared a step-by-step guide to getting Nationally Accredited. Simply CLICK HERE for more info on how to do it.